Booth- Whether you are short, tall, thin, or full figured, a booth will spray you with the exact same motion and amount of spray.
Airbrush- The amount of spray can be adjusted and tailored to your body type and for your needs.
- Airbrush tanning is much more accurate than booth sprays
- Airbrushing can be done in the comfort of your home
- What booth does in 30-60 seconds, airbrushing is between 10-15 minutes.
- Precision application of the solution evenly across your body ensuring the best results.
- Airbrush tanning is also cleaner than booth sprays.
- Airbrushing is tends to last longer.
- Barrier creams are not necessary
- No head caps or booties are needed